"Crumbling Grave" Matted 11x14
Originally only Catholics were allowed to be interred in the Cementerio de la Avenida Independencia. The first burials were in 1824 and the cemetery was closed in 1965.
Taken by Wendy Webber Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic December, 2013.
Each photo is signed and mounted in a ph-neutral, white, 16x20 matte and protected by a clear archival bag. A card with the above information about the subject of the photo is included.
We Also Recommend